Rogue Nation - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blazes99's Application - Please consider im a huge fan of Rogue Nation

Go down

Blazes99's Application - Please consider im a huge fan of Rogue Nation Empty Blazes99's Application - Please consider im a huge fan of Rogue Nation

Post  Blazes99 Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:31 pm

In Game Name: Blazes99
How often will you be on the server?:
I have no job so every day unless its a grocery day.

Pictures/Videos of Minecraft Builds: Blazes99's Application - Please consider im a huge fan of Rogue Nation 72170_10 Blazes99's Application - Please consider im a huge fan of Rogue Nation 37978311 Blazes99's Application - Please consider im a huge fan of Rogue Nation 37978311 Blazes99's Application - Please consider im a huge fan of Rogue Nation 93672611this is what im working on on the xbox 360. i have been working on it since december 18 2012.its a slow project because i play on the map by myself because i worry about griefers. But i am very dedicated to it and i have progressive screenshots of it on deviant art and people are constantly favoriting them and commenting on how awesome it is.

Why do you want to join the Server?:
I just got minecraft for the pc and i watched Adams videos on youtube for a long time and i would love to join a server that i know i wouldn't have to worry about griefers. And i have been having trouble with getting trolled on free servers and am getting tired of it.

Can you donate?:
I just recently lost my job and am having trouble with money i have $100 USD to live on for a while, once i find a new job i will be able to but i will have to get a vehicle before i can find a new job.

Blazes99

http://melissapankey43.deviantart.com/gallery/41316706

Back to top Go down