Rogue Nation - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself!

+15
jsg9494
Rokey
Greco
TeXxMarZak
JacksenDards
Paradoxionn
Terperial
justxblaze
Snowplows
KookiemonstaWtf
Samalingus
Dulceice
Linku
Ornuth
Admin
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Introduce Yourself!

Post  Admin Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:57 pm

New member of the Rogue Nation Forums? Introduce yourself here and talk about what you plan to do on the server!

Admin
Admin

https://roguenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Hello

Post  Ornuth Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Hello everyone! I am Ornuth. I plan on meeting you all in game and if you want I would like to build with you all! I hope we can all have a lot of fun here and on the server with little to no greifers/assholes.
Ornuth
Ornuth

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Linku's Here!

Post  Linku Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:56 pm

I yet another minecraft fan and I would like to build with everybody. I am good with redstone, particularly pistons. I also do minecraft videos and have a youtube channel. I do not have a Xbox so I sadly cannot play with anyone. I do have a computer(That's how I'm typing this) and go on it often! I hope to meet you all and help you!
~~Linku~~
(P.S. I also do some designs!)

Linku's Youtube Channel:
Spoiler:
Linku
Linku

https://www.youtube.com/linkux18

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post  Dulceice Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Hay guys, I'm Dul :]] Looking forward to the server getting up, everyone should donate Razz

Can't wait to talk to everyone some more ^^
Dulceice
Dulceice

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Hi guys! Im Sam! :D

Post  Samalingus Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:30 am

Whats up guys, my names Sam.
Minecraft enthusiast with many hours of Minecraft experience. I used to own several of my own servers but the fee got to great for just one person. I know a lot about Bukkit/plugins/ permissions etc. Ill be helping Adam setup the server so if you have any suggestions feel free to send them my way as im sure Adam is busy enough. Im a great builder with lots of experience with redstone as well, If theres anything you need help with in those two areas id be glad to help.

Whenever im not playing minecraft I have lots of other stuff i like doing. I play a lot of different games that i play from shooters to RPG's. I run a competitive MW3 team with some friends which has taken up a lot of my time recently. I do also enjoy playing skyrim and other stuff as well! Majority of my time i usually put into my YouTube aswell (YT/TDiNsANiiTY) (not recently) I mainly make videos on my graphics and commentaries. But last thing if im not inside im out longboarding with my friends.

Hope to meet you guys on the server soon! Shouldn't be all that long untill we have to server up and running.
-Sam
Samalingus
Samalingus

https://www.youtube.com/tdinsaniity

Back to top Go down

Post  KookiemonstaWtf Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:48 am

Hi Guys I'm KookieMonstaWtf What I'm looking foward to do on the server is build with other people as a team and i'm very good at roller coasters. Very Happy Very Happy
KookiemonstaWtf
KookiemonstaWtf

Back to top Go down

Post  Ornuth Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Hello Dul, Sam, and Kookie! Nice to meet you all! Very Happy
Ornuth
Ornuth

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Snowplows' application

Post  Snowplows Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:30 pm

Hello friends. I'm Snowplows. I would love to see all you guys on the server! I want to be able to help people with huge builds and hopefully start some cool builds for myself!

Snowplows

Back to top Go down

Post  Linku Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:47 pm

Nice to meet you all. I hope to help you guys on the server!
Linku
Linku

Back to top Go down

Post  justxblaze Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:11 am

Whats up guys I'm justxblaze, or you guys can just call me blaze whatever, doesn't matter to me. I've been playing minecraft for a while now. Got a little bit into recording a SMP style Lets Play series with some friends (YT/CNKEMinecraft). But I'm just here to have some fun and help out with some really cool builds, I have some big plans myself.

I am a full time college student when I'm not playing minecraft. I am either there or home where I build server stations in my free time. I studied Cisco Systems, Microsoft, and Fiber Optics and I'm working towards my certifications to open my own business where I will provide networking services for small businesses and public organizations. So if I can offer any help with networking don't hesitate to send me a PM and I will get back with you as fast as I can.

Hope to see you guys on the server soon! Very Happy

justxblaze

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Hey, Terperial here :D

Post  Terperial Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:11 pm

I am Terperial (Ingame: Mlman97)
I am looking forward to join(hopefully) the server!

If i get to join i will try to build some MASSIVE building and castles Smile
And help others Very Happy

Btw. @Samalingus I LUV YOUR BACKGROUNDS<3
Terperial
Terperial

https://www.youtube.com/mrpxpgaming

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradoxionn Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:40 pm

What's up guys! I'm Ryan. Feel free to just call me Para, though. :]

Quite excited to see what you guys will be doing and how you'll work together! Very Happy

Paradoxionn

Back to top Go down

Post  JacksenDards Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Hey guys and girls,

Im jacksen in game called jacksendards cant wait to build and help you guys out
just awaiting my ip from adam and i will be in Very Happy

Peace

JacksenDards

Back to top Go down

Post  Ornuth Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Hello Jacksen, Terpenial, Blaze, and Patricia! Very Happy Very Happy
Ornuth
Ornuth

Back to top Go down

Post  Linku Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:45 pm

Welcome everybody! I hope we can become friends!
Linku
Linku

Back to top Go down

Post  JacksenDards Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Hey there
Ornuth and Linku and im sure we can (:

JacksenDards

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradoxionn Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:34 pm

Ornuth wrote:Hello Jacksen, Terpenial, Blaze, and Patricia! Very Happy Very Happy

Nice catch. ;]

Paradoxionn

Back to top Go down

Post  TeXxMarZak Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:06 pm

OI! My name Is Marzak Very Happy (theres TeXx in there because I was having registration issues)
I Love minecraft and stuff. I'm in the US and MAY sound immature a lot. I'd like to warn you of this. But trust me that I am a very mature man. (16 Years old!) I just like to enjoy life!
Hobbies other than Minecraft would be Airsoft (Not cheap backyard guns, expensive Milsim stuff), creative writing, and movie making.
I was introduced to Adam a few days before Breny started supporting him, but subscribed when Breny put up his video. I am a hardened veteran of the 500 SUB server, which if you didn't know, I could spend a whole day telling griefer war stories about. SO I won't allow any of that on this one, aight!? afro
Well, thanks for reading this guys, I hope to see all you guys from the 500 server on, and I'm looking forward to meeting all you other guys! Very Happy
TeXxMarZak
TeXxMarZak

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Hi im Greco

Post  Greco Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:54 pm

MY NAMES GRECO.....go die!

Greco

Back to top Go down

Post  Ornuth Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:48 pm

Paradoxionn wrote:
Ornuth wrote:Hello Jacksen, Terpenial, Blaze, and Patricia! Very Happy Very Happy

Nice catch. ;]
Thanks!
Ornuth
Ornuth

Back to top Go down

Post  Rokey Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:44 pm

Hey guys,

I'm Rokey. I use to watch a lot of minecraft on youtube, but never found it intresting to start a "real" lp world of my own or play on some unknown server, because I don't like the idea of being griefed.
I was on adams server a few months ago and I realy loved to play with some other people. I hope to see the people I played with will be on this server to. I can't wait until the server is open for everyone (because I am not allowed to donate... money burns you know).

I am studying for being an architect, so I have plenty of ideas I want to make and of course I can share my ideas with all of you guys.

I am dutch, so please don't blame me on my gramar mistakes and spellings mistakes (I have dyslexia and I am just horrible in dutch gramar and spelling aswell).

I hope to see you soon Smile

-Rokey
Rokey
Rokey

https://www.youtube.com/icortyei

Back to top Go down

Post  jsg9494 Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:33 pm

Hello friend's, my name is jsg9494 (obviously). I have been a fan of Adams videos for a while, though I only subscribed recently. I am a trustworthy and experienced minecraft player, and I hope to be able to help make this server as good as possible. I sadly am not able to donate (although I would like to), so I hope to be accepted to the server when it's opened to the public like Adam said in his last video.
I am very knowledgeable in almost every matter of minecraft because I have played for about a year. I have also run and helped to run many servers and am very familiar with most of the commands and plugins. A plugin that I am particularly good at I'd world edit, although I'm sure that if ever, it will be a very linf time until I'm able to use it on this server, if you even have it. I have been opped/highly ranked on many servers which helps to prove my trustworthiness.
I love to build, especially megabuilds, and have a good eye for detail. I have made many admired things and hope to make more on this server. I am also rather skilled at redstone and am familiar with the craftbook plugin. I hate griefers and rule breakers and would try my hardest to stop them if you allow me to play on the server.
I hope that I have come across as a trustworthy person and that you will, at least sometime in the future allow me to contribute to this server which I anticipate will be a very exciting one. I appologize for not being able to donate, and I look forwards to nearing more of you (hopefully on the server itself!). If I am not accepted, then I understand because I know how much of a hassle it is to run a dedicated server. If you don't accept me I will stay a big fan of you Adam, because you seem to be a great guy and I am sure that you have inspired many great minecrafters. I hope to see you on the server soon,
-jsg9494

jsg9494

Back to top Go down

Post  CoDBrodie Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:59 pm

Hey guys, my names Brodie! I am so excited to start building with you all, i love to play games such as call of duty, minecraft and some runescape! I am a ps3 fan but i dont mind playing xbox too. I work at the local supermarket and they have rostered me on everyday until school holidays are over! But i will try and get on as much as i can Smile i cant wait too meet you all.
CoDBrodie
CoDBrodie

https://www.youtube.com/CoDBrodie

Back to top Go down

Post  duelnegutai Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:42 pm

What is up guys my name is Mat (my name is spelt with 1 "t" not 2 because I'm a BAMF!) and I play a few games like Minecraft, Runescape, CoD and other fun stuff like that, My MC name is LimeTurkey, didn't know what it should be so I just made up something random. My RS name is duelnegutai, and my XBL is V4NQu1sH3D(it is so confusing having so many different usernames for different things).I live in Australia and work at KCF (I get money so I can't complain).I also play a few sports like tennis and football(called soccer in Aus).
Big fan of Adam's videos or i wouldnt be here Very Happy. It saddens me that I can't donate because I don't have a paypal and as soon as i can get one i will be donateing to this awesome server so it will keep running for years to come. but I still look forward to getting to know you all of the forums and possibly the server I love you .

duelnegutai

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Hey

Post  English_Stoner Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:50 am

Hey guy's I'm Aiden, I'm 18, i'm from Scarborough, North Yorkshire, in England. And I run my own video editting company. I started playing Minecraft since 1.7.1 and I also play a lot of games on Steam. I also make YouTube video's on occasion but it hasn't really took off unfortunately, but hey, you gotta keep on doing what you love otherwise there's no reason to be alive!
Hope you guys are all good and well Smile

Peace
x

English_Stoner

https://www.youtube.com/Randomozo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum